Merhabalar, just trying,,,will come more,,, Music and Videos Etc..Love you all !! Ernie..
In a review David BOWIE says for the “Never Let Me Down” album
“The nucleus of the album is a Turkish guy I’ve been working with quite a long time called Erdal KIZILCAY He’s written a few things with me. He wrote the Tina TURNER track “Girls”; another one for a British movie called “When The Wind Blows”.He went to the equivalent of Juilliard in Turkey,where they require them to play adequately every instrument in the orchestra. He can switch from violin to trumpet to French horn, vibes, percussion, great guitar, and bass, keyboard, whatever.He moved to Switzerland to play with a pickup band there, and try to carve a niche for himself. I met him at a club. I heard him playing and was amazed; he kept switching instruments all night long and he was great on everything he touched! So I asked him if he wanted to start working with me. Carlos Alomar of course, is on rhythm guitar, Peter Frampton on lead guitar - he’s playing really good. ”David BOWIE further adds for “Never Let Me Down” album :“Physically, Erdal and I put down such a lot of work before anything really started. I’d done all the head arrangements, I knew exactly how I wanted it to sound, so Erdal and I spent the first two weeks putting down everything as a backbone. For “Too Dizzy” we sat down at the piano and worked it out together in one session. I tend to work like that with Erdal. Erdal is so much more musical than I am; I don’t see music in quite the same way. He is trained musician, so he know chords are supposed to follow other chords!”Legendary producer Brian ENO states : “At Montreux, David BOWIE had assembled a great team - Mike GARSON on piano, Reeves GABRIELS on guitar, Sterling CAMPBELL on drums, Erdal KIZILCAY on everything and bass.”Erdal KIZILCAY as a trained musician since he began to take viola lessons at the age of 8, and joined the conservatory at the age of 12, respectively took piano, trombone and harmony lessons. He headed to Europe when he was 19 and on his return besides taking part in Istanbul Gelisim Orchestra as a soloist, he also began to play guitar, trombone, and trumpet. In the year 1977 he headed to Switzerland and graduated from Swiss jazz School. In 1982 he began to work with David BOWIE. He won the best bass guitar player of the year in 1983 during Augst Festival.
HIS WORKS :
• David BOWIE Albums : Let's Dance(Perf.on the preprod.)Never Let Me Down, Absolute Beginners, Labyrinth (Worked on the Pre prod.)Buddah Of Suburbia, Lodger,Outside.
• Singles : Girls, When The Wind Blows, Too Dizzy,
• World Tours : 1987 The Glass Spider, 1990 Sound and vision.
• Tina TURNER : Break Every Rule (Girls).
• Iggy Pop Album : Blah Blah Blah.
• Freddie MERCURY : Heaven For Everyone, All The God’s People.
• Queen : Compilation (Heaven For Everyone).
• Queen : last album : Yellow Breezes (Bass Guitar).
• Roger TAYLOR Album : The Cross.
• Brian ENO Album : Outside.
• Jane SIBERRY Album : When I Was A Boy
• Jacques DUTRONC Albums : Dutronc au Casino, Brèves Rencontres.Et Vous Et Vous Et Vous
• Françoise HARDY Album : Compilation.
• Debut Turkish Album : Fahrünnisa (1996).
• Walt Disney: Hercules (Turkish version) : Music Director.
• Warner Bros: Magic Sword (Turkish version) : Music Director.
• Beatles Ala Turca : Concept, arrangements, interpretation.
. " The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Plays Sezen " as a Composer, Arranger and Performer.